A Website in a Specific Niche Needs PBN Backlinks

Hello SEO Community!

I need some advice. I have a client in a specific niche (fitness coaching, weight loss, 1 to 1 training, etc.) who has never had anyone handle their SEO before.

They have now hired me for SEO. While I’m comfortable with on page and technical SEO, I am a bit unsure about backlinks. So far, I’ve found 2 non PBN websites.

A colleague suggested that I should get backlinks from PBN websites with solid metrics.

I am not sure if this is the right approach. Any advice would be appreciated. If you have been in a similar situation, please share your experience with me. Thank you!

regards to the community,for a website within a particular niche, it’s advisable to prioritize white-hat SEO strategies like those outlined earlier. While these approaches may require more time and dedication, they yield lasting advantages without the potential of incurring penalties from Google.

New client in the fitness world, huh? Backlinks can be tricky. Skip the PBNs (trust me), search engines don’t like them. Focus on those 2 good links you found, quality counts. Guest blogging on other fitness sites or creating killer content can get you more too. Good luck!