Can I learn SEO on my own?

If I were to learn SEO on my own, is it really possible?

I have been debating doing it straight away without enrolling in any classes.

Do any of you have any experience learning SEO on your own?

How successful were you, and what tools did you use?

Any Tip to keep me going i will really appreciate!

2 Likes

Hey, Yes, you can definitely learn SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on your own. SEO is a skill that can be learned through self-study, practice, and keeping up-to-date with industry trends.

1 Like

I learned enough about digital marketing and SEO on my own to be hired by a small agency, and I rapidly utilized it as a stepping stone to bigger things. That was in the summer of 2019, just for reference.

Many well-known toolkit brands like Google, Moz, HubSpot, and Semrush have their own training programs called “academies.” These teach you how to use their tools effectively. They often offer free certificates that you can add to your resume or LinkedIn profile. HubSpot Academy, for example, provides a free SEO course that ends with a certificate. That’s a good starting point. I suggest following Brian Dean from Backlinko for more insights and tips on SEO.

Yes
It isn’t all that hard, really, at an advanced level. Link-building, content, and technical/on-site make up its three components. But as you go more down the rabbit hole, each area’s layers become more and more revealed.

Get your hands filthy first. Create a website, carry out keyword research, and develop a plan for mapping keywords to URLs (which page(s) are you ranking for particular keywords). After that, focus on making those sites optimized for the targeted keyword or keywords you have chosen. Next, create content and establish links to it (using guest posting, citations, directories, etc.).

You will learn a little bit more about the whole procedure with each stage.

That being stated, the challenge for an SEO agency is combining the many aspects of SEO and ensuring that they all function together.

Anyone can learn SEO. The concepts and what to do are straightforward. This is the portion you should learn.