How can I remove a negative Google review with false information?

One of our customers left a negative review with information that we can prove is false. We contacted Google, but they said the review doesn’t violate their terms and conditions. We can only report a review to them once, and they have no support to contact. Is there any other way we can get the review removed? The situation has escalated to the point where the owner is considering legal action.

this video has all the information and steps to take to remove the negative comments from your profile

A tough spot with a false negative review! Respond publicly, thanking the reviewer and politely clarifying the misinformation. Offer to discuss it further offline. Look into Google My Business support for additional appeal options. Focus on building positive reviews to improve your overall rating. Legal action is a last resort - consult a lawyer if absolutely necessary.

It is so easy just follow these simple steps;

1. Navigate to the Reviews Management Tool.
  2. Verify that the displayed email address matches the one linked to your Business Profile.
  3. Click on “Confirm.”
  4. Choose your business from the provided options.
  5. For each review you wish to flag, click on “Report.”
  6. In the subsequent tab, select an appropriate category for the review.
  7. Finally, click on “Submit.”

Dealing with false negative reviews on Google can be incredibly frustrating, especially when the platform’s support is limited and the review doesn’t violate their terms. I’ve noticed an increasing trend of misleading and unfair comments myself, and I empathize with your situation. It seems nearly impossible to remove such reviews once they’re posted, despite their potential impact on businesses. I sincerely hope you find a solution to this issue soon, whether through continued engagement with Google or exploring legal options as a last resort. It’s crucial for platforms to have better mechanisms in place to protect businesses from unjust reviews that can harm their reputation unfairly.

There is no other way around it. Either modify the business, such as turning it from a restaurant to a barbershop and tell Google that it is now a barbershop; otherwise, they will remove it. Alternatively, purchase all the new reviews and hide the old ones.