How do you get traffic to your website?

Hey guys, I made a website and put it online 2 weeks ago, but hardly anyone is visiting it, and the number of visitors isn’t increasing.

How long does it usually take to go from having no visitors to getting 100 visitors a day? Is it something that happens in a month or could it take years?

When will my website start showing up in Google Search or Bing? Do I need to keep adding new stuff to my website regularly, and if so, how often?

Could you give me some tips on launching a website successfully or point me to some resources where I can learn how to get more people to visit it?

Hitting 100 visitors a day can vary depending on your niche and marketing efforts. It could take a month or longer with consistent work.

Launching a new website and attracting visitors can be quite a challenging journey, and the time it takes to reach 100 visitors a day can vary greatly.
It could take anywhere from a few weeks to several months, depending on various factors such as the quality of your content, your SEO efforts, and how effectively you promote your site.
The entire process will depend entirely on the hard work you put in to ensure that the website is visible and growing.

For your Website to start growing:

• Optimize for SEO
  • Create Quality Content
  • Promote Your Site
  • Engage with Your Audience

Instead of just sitting there waiting for your Website to grow, get up and start working on it to ensure that it grows to your satsfication.