How to do SEO competitor analysis for free?

Hey Folks!

How can I do a free, efficient competitor analysis for SEO? Which free resources can I utilize to study the backlinks, content, keywords, and rankings of my competitors? Without having to shell out cash for expensive tools, I want to find ways to enhance my SEO strategy.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Want to spy on your competition? Semrush can help! Their “Pages” report lets you enter a competitor’s website and see which of their pages are getting the most traffic and ranking for keywords. This can give you great ideas for your own content strategy!

2 Likes

Check out their backlinks, social footprint, and ad purchases.

1 Like

To conduct a free, efficient SEO competitor analysis, you can utilize several online resources. First, you can use Moz’s free SEO Competitive Analysis tool to identify your top competitors, see their keyword rankings, and uncover content opportunities. SpyFu also offers free competitor research features to track rankings and keyword data over time. SE Ranking provides a free competitor analysis tool that lets you analyze competitors’ organic and paid traffic, keywords, and backlinks. Additionally, Link Assistant offers a free SEO competitor analysis tool to check your rivals’ traffic, keywords, and backlinks. Finally, the SEO Review Tools SEO Competitor Checker can reveal your top 5 organic competitors, their traffic estimates, and common keywords. By leveraging these free resources, you can gain valuable insights into your competitors’ SEO strategies without having to invest in expensive tools, allowing you to enhance your SEO approach.

Try SE Ranking.The platform provides users with analytical data and monitoring features to help them improve their website’s rankings in search engine results pages (SERPs).