How to find low competition keywords and topics with good search volume

Hello to all of you.

Despite having more than 60 articles, my website only receives 0–10 PV every day because, in my opinion, I am in a very competitive category. Could someone please advise me on how to locate low competition keywords and themes with a good average search volume? We will be grateful for assistance.

1 Like

Sup, be using tools like SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Rankmath and sorts to help you find low competition KWs.

1 Like

Now, here’s how I go about doing it:

1.Examine the subjects you have already covered, and then see what you haven’t yet discussed in terms of your offerings.

1. Examine the type of material you have already produced around the problem your solution attempts to tackle.

2. Some sectors have the scope of seasonal content. For example, an LED manufacturer cannot write a blog about the newest trends in winter jackets, but a clothes store can. See what, then, works for your sector. One useful paid tool for keyword research is Ahrefs. If you’re without one, Ubersuggest is an option. For a few searches, it’s free.

Please PM me if you have any further queries.

Hi Johnas…Hello! To increase traffic to your website despite being in a competitive category, focus on finding low competition keywords with decent search volume. Start by using keyword research tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Google Keyword Planner to identify specific long-tail keywords that align with your niche. Look for keywords with moderate search volume and lower competition scores. Analyze competitors to understand which keywords they are successfully ranking for, and consider targeting related keywords or addressing content gaps they may have missed. Utilize Google Trends for trending topics and explore forums and Q&A sites for common questions within your industry. By strategically integrating these keywords into your content and optimizing for SEO, you can improve your website’s visibility and attract more organic traffic over time.