The Best SEO App for Shopify Shop

About a year ago, I created a Shopify store. And I used onsite SEO without the use of an SEO app. I now receive over 200K impressions and about 2.5K clicks monthly.

I was considering utilizing an SEO app recently, but after looking through the majority of them in the Store, I realized they wouldn’t really help with the work I’ve previously done without them.
Such as

• Add alt tag - I have added when uploading them
  • Image compression - I have compressed them before uploading them
  • Title - Shopify already has inbuild
  • Description - Shopify has inbuild
  • Extra keywords - Shopify doesn’t have this option
  • 404 - You can check and manually redirect any link
  • Image lazyload - This can done by adding a single line code

Just curious if anyone has boosted their rank using a Shopify SEO app. furthermore, if it succeeds. Or do you know of any recommendations for the top SEO app for Shopify?

1 Like

Your ranking won’t be immediately improved by SEO apps.

You will if you conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and on- and off-page SEO.

You won’t get any advice from those apps on how to organize your meta title/description or title tags. Furthermore, it won’t inform you how crucial it is to target transactional keywords, particularly for e-commerce businesses.

If you combine the aforementioned with informative content that is created with your visitors’ needs in mind and is optimized for their experience, you will continue to develop as long as you surpass your rivals.

All of those tasks are better completed by hand. Not need an app

Why not navigate to the TikTok App Store to find some of the mainstream integration apps on the market? For me, the ones that are officially certified by TikTok will be more reliable. In fact, most of them will offer you the opportunity to try them out for free. I’m trying Datech ShopSync right now and the process is all smooth. I especially like its category mapping and inventory rule setting features; after all, it saves me time editing multiple products.