What Are the Best Times to Post on Instagram?

Hello…

I want to improve my Instagram engagement and wondering about the best times to post. I’ve read different things online, but I’d love to hear from those who have personal experience or insights.

What times have you found to be the most effective for getting likes, comments, and overall engagement on your posts? Does it vary significantly based on the type of content or the target audience? Thanks.

1 Like

Although the ideal time to post on Instagram truly depends on your audience, weekday mornings, particularly between 9 and 11 AM, are generally a smart bet. For me, posting clips between 2:00 and 3:30 PM works well. If it’s just an ordinary photo, I upload it between 10 and 11 AM. In order to increase your Instagram following, you need to do the following three things: 1) post on time; 2) create high-quality material (reels are especially crucial); and 3) use Instagram marketing services. Therefore, to get the most out of Instagram, concentrate on all three areas. I’ve managed to get over 100,000 Instagram followers in the last six months, and I’m getting roughly 3,000 likes on each post, which is a respectable level of interaction.

2 Likes

Wonderful observations, Mary! It is true that timing matters on Instagram. I appreciate you sharing your schedule; I will surely try those times. Congratulations also on gaining 100,000 followers! That is quite remarkable. Do you have any particular advice on how to make interesting reels?

1 Like

I believe that Instagram users are most likely to interact with material during work hours, specifically noon and midweek.