What is your greatest SEO success story?

Calling all SEO professionals, What is your greatest achievement in the field? Here is mine: My firm assisted the largest auto repair and tire dealer in Los Angeles in boosting sales by $800,000 within a year, following two years of declining sales totaling $500,000. Just last month, they received 300 more phone calls compared to the previous month. Our strategy primarily focused on citation building and ensuring consistency across platforms. Now, I am eager to hear about your successes.

3 Likes

In 2004, I founded a club at my university, which came with a dedicated webpage. I utilized this platform to extensively promote online gambling affiliate programs. Within four months, I earned enough to cover my college expenses and purchase a brand new Audi, before the Dean eventually shut it down.

2 Likes

Generating more than $21 million annually through SEO, I sold pet supplies. Starting at $400,000 per month, it took me four years to reach this milestone.

1 Like

Transforming a fishing brand from $300,000 in 2017 to $1.8 million in 2018 through a website redesign and implementing fundamental SEO practices such as optimizing headers (h1, h2, etc.).

Wow, that sounds like quite the adventure! I totally get it—creating products can be super challenging. You should think about doing an AMA