What SEO tips do you wish you knew when you were starting out?

As per the title, are there any tricks or tips you wish you knew sooner, that gave you that lightbulb moment?

When starting out in SEO, there are several tips and tricks I wish I had known earlier that could have accelerated my learning and success. Firstly, understanding the importance of keyword research and targeting long-tail keywords would have been immensely beneficial. Additionally, grasping the significance of creating high-quality, relevant content tailored to both users and search engines would have been a game-changer. Learning about the importance of on-page optimization, including meta tags, headers, and internal linking, would have helped me improve the visibility of my content much sooner. Lastly, realizing the importance of building high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites early on would have accelerated the growth of my website’s authority and ranking. Overall, these insights would have provided me with a solid foundation and helped me achieve better results in SEO from the start.

Also, I wish I had known the significance of staying updated with search engine algorithm changes and industry trends from the beginning. Keeping abreast of updates from major search engines like Google and understanding how they impact SEO strategies could have saved me from potential setbacks and ensured I stayed ahead of the curve. Moreover, I would have benefited from understanding the importance of mobile optimization and the growing influence of voice search in shaping SEO practices. Embracing these aspects early on would have helped me tailor my strategies more effectively and adapt to the evolving landscape of search engine optimization.