AHREFs vs Screaming Frog

I take care of 5 websites that I own. I always use AHREFs because it has everything I need. But recently, an SEO expert suggested I try Screaming Frog.

Screaming Frog seems to dig deeper into technical stuff. Plus, you can do your own crawls, which makes getting updates quicker and easier.

However, AHREFs has a lot more features. Am I overlooking something? Do you know any other tools I should consider?

3 Likes

Ahrefs is like a super-powered analyst, giving you a broad view of everything from competitor backlinks to keyword opportunities. It’s amazing for strategizing your SEO approach. On the other hand, Screaming Frog acts like a laser scanner, crawling your website to identify technical glitches and weaknesses. It helps you fix the foundation of your site so search engines can find you easier. Basically, Ahrefs helps you win the race with the right strategy, while Screaming Frog ensures your website is in top shape to even compete!

Both AHREFs and Screaming Frog have their strengths; AHREFs offers comprehensive features, while Screaming Frog excels in technical analysis and customizable crawls. Other tools worth considering include SEMrush and Moz for a broader SEO toolkit.

Stick to AHREFs. For one, you are already used to it and you cannot go wrong with AHREFs.