Are you currently using a programmatic SEO tool, or do you prefer manual optimization methods?

Hey there!

I’m working on creating a new SEO tool specifically for Shopify. Have you heard about Programmatic SEO and its potential?

I’m curious if you’d be interested in using a tool that suggests strategic keywords and helps generate relevant content based on those keywords.

What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

As for using a tool that suggests strategic keywords and assists in content creation, it sounds incredibly valuable. Effective keyword targeting is essential for optimizing product pages, blog posts, and other content on Shopify sites.

2 Likes

Having a tool that streamlines this process and provides actionable insights could save a lot of time and effort while maximizing results.

1 Like

As for using a tool that suggests strategic keywords and assists in content creation :100:

Can you tell me a bit more about how your tool suggests strategic keywords?

Does it take into account product data or competitor analysis?

Shopify store owners wear many hats, and automating repetitive tasks like keyword research and content creation can be a game-changer.

A tool that streamlines this process with actionable insights would be incredibly valuable.