Best Times To Post On Instagram

Is there a specific time to post on Instagram to get more engagement?

2 Likes

You may need to test different times to determine what works best for your unique following. Some think that evenings and weekends work best. But, honestly, you should check your Instagram Insights to discover when your followers are most active.

2 Likes

The hours that work best for Instagram posts are Mondays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesdays from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm.

Wednesdays between 9:00 and 4:00 p.m.
Thursdays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Every Friday at 11:00 a.m and this are the days I also post.
Optimal times for Instagram posts: Wednesday, Thursday, and Tuesday
The worst days for Instagram posts: Sundays

1 Like

There’s no conclusive response. Everybody has a distinct target audience.

timing your Instagram posts can significantly impact engagement based on my experience as a socialite and influencer. Generally, I’ve found that posting during peak times when your followers are most active typically early mornings (7-9 AM) and evenings (6-8 PM) can maximize reach and interaction. However, it’s crucial to consider your specific audience demographics and behavior.

For instance, if your followers are predominantly in a specific time zone or have unique activity patterns (such as checking Instagram during lunch breaks or weekends), adjusting your posting schedule accordingly can enhance engagement. Utilizing Instagram Insights or third-party analytics tools can provide valuable data on when your audience is most active, helping you optimize your posting times for maximum impact and connection with your followers.