Can someone give ideas on how to monetize Facebook

Hi, we need ideas on how one can monetize Facebook. And this must be practical examples please

There are multiple avenues to monetize your Facebook presence effectively. Here are some options tailored for Facebook Pages:

• Utilize in-stream ads
  • Offer fan subscriptions
  • Engage with Facebook Stars
  • Directly sell products or services
  • Explore affiliate marketing opportunities
1 Like

You wont earn anything Mark Zuckerberg is a mean motherfucker

1 Like

Maybe Try X. Content creators have been making money off Twitter in terms of thousands of Dollars. FB is dying don’t stress yourself

2 Likes

X is just overhyped shit. I earn less than $10 even after getting many impressions. Elon scammed all of us

1 Like

I’m going to keep it real with you. Monetizing Facebook these days feels like squeezing blood from a stone. Selling on Marketplace is a total crapshoot and good luck getting anyone to pay attention to your videos with a million other creators out there. Maybe if you’re a Kardashian or a meme lord it works but for the rest of us? Forget about it.

1 Like

So, imagine creating your own Facebook page, full of catchy, irresistible content that just begs to be clicked on. You know, those headlines that make you go, “Wait, what? I have to see this!” :rofl: :rofl:

Too much negativity on this thread !

To monetize your Facebook, start selling products through a Facebook Shop, use affiliate marketing in posts, offer paid memberships in groups, and run sponsored content or ads.

Then You are good to go… :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: