Can someone tell me, did Google Really Buy Pizza Hut?

Hey comrades…

I came across some buzz about Google buying Pizza Hut and I’m trying to figure out if it’s true. It sounds pretty wild, and I’m curious about whether this is an actual thing or just a rumor.

Has anyone heard anything credible about this? What’s the deal if it’s real, and how would it impact both companies?

Thanks…

3 Likes

No, Google did not buy Pizza Hut. The claim is likely a misunderstanding or a joke. There is no credible information or official announcement to support the idea that Google has purchased Pizza Hut.

2 Likes

The rumor of Google buying Pizza Hut is just that: a rumor. There’s no credible evidence to support this claim.

1 Like

No, Pizza Hut was not bought buy google actually, Yum Brands, the same corporation that owns KFC and Taco Bell, is the owner of Pizza Hut. There have been no reliable statements or reports suggesting that Google and Pizza Hut are merging or buying one other out. It is a widespread misperception that may have been exacerbated by the growing tech-food service combination. Although they work together on some projects, like digital ordering and delivery, Google and Pizza Hut are still independent businesses.