Do Moz or Ahrefs offer similar features to Semrush?

Currently, my company uses Ahrefs and Moz. I’m well-versed with Semrush and I’m curious if Ahrefs and Moz offer similar functionalities. Specifically, I’m interested in conducting a backlink gap analysis to target competitors’ backlinks. Additionally, I want to explore competitors’ top keywords they rank for and identify their most traffic-generating pages. While I’m aware Ahrefs has some features for analyzing competitors’ backlinks, I’m unsure if they match the capabilities of Semrush in this regard.

They all offer the essentials for SEO like keyword research, competitor snooping, and tracking how your website ranks in search results. But there are some key differences. While Moz is great for beginners with its user-friendly interface and budget-friendly plans, it might lack the depth of data Ahrefs offers, especially for hardcore backlink analysis. Ahrefs seems to win on that front, with a massive database of links and super-accurate traffic estimations. Semrush, on the other hand, throws in a wider net with features like social media tracking and even pay-per-click (PPC) advertising tools, making it a good all-rounder if you need more than just pure SEO muscle.

Moz offers similar functionality with their ‘Organic Keywords’ tool.