Have you used SEO PowerSuite? Is it worth it?

Hey everyone, I am thinking about giving SEO PowerSuite from Link-Assistant a shot. They claim it’s an all-in-one platform for SEO tools. How true is that? Their website also states they have over 2 million users.

Have you tried it out? Would you recommend it?

4 Likes

I utilize TF-IDF with the auditor. I have a lifetime license for it, and it works great, so I haven’t even attempted looking for anything else.

3 Likes

I’ve been utilizing the free version for the past ten years.
I definitely would have received my money’s worth if I had paid for it back then. It works well for my smaller, less competitive niches, and I like it.

2 Likes

Given how affordable it is in comparison to SEMrush and AHRefs, it is very remarkable. I obtained the necessary results when I first began out on my own and was performing some inexpensive or free audits. Additionally, I advise brands without a marketing budget to use it.
It isn’t superior to the more costly tools, though. Invest on high-quality tools if you can afford them. If finances are tight, SEO PowerSuite will suffice.

1 Like

In my opinion, it is utterly ineffective for researching keywords and competitors. URL-level keywords cannot be surfaced; only the overall domain’s rankings can be found.

I would definitely recommend it. It covers a wide range of SEO needs, from keyword tracking to technical audits and backlink analysis.