How can I get more people to visit my brand-new website without paying for ads?

I made a website two weeks ago, but hardly anyone is visiting it. How long will it take for the number of people visiting my site to increase from zero to 100 views per day? Will it take months or years?

Also, how soon will my website start showing up in Google Search or Bing? Do I need to keep adding new stuff to my website regularly, and if so, how often?

Can you give me any tips for launching my website or suggest where I can learn more about getting more people to visit it?

Starting a website can be an exciting but challenging journey, especially when it comes to driving traffic and visibility. While it’s natural to want immediate results, building a steady stream of visitors to your site often takes time and effort.

The timeline for reaching 100 views per day can vary widely depending on factors like your niche, target audience, content quality, and marketing efforts.

Some websites may achieve this goal within a few months, while others may take longer, sometimes up to a year or more.

It’s essential to set realistic expectations and focus on consistent growth rather than immediate results.