How can I make my domain authority better?

My website, which is 2 years old, has stayed at around 20 visitors. This seems low to me because I’ve seen some really bad websites with over 50 visitors. What do you think about this?

To increase your domain authority, try these steps:

1. Build Quality Backlinks: Focus on getting backlinks from reputable websites. Use tools like Backlinks to identify sites linking to your competitors but not you.
  2. Remove Toxic Backlinks: Eliminate links from spammy sites, paid schemes, and over-optimized anchor text that can harm your DA.
  3. Create Quality Content: Produce relevant, useful content that appeals to your target audience and uses credible sources.
  4. Optimize On-Page SEO: Ensure your meta titles, descriptions, user experience, and technical SEO follow best practices.
  5. Grow Social Signals: Increase likes, shares, and comments on social media to drive traffic and boost brand visibility, which can lead to more backlinks.

Consistently applying these strategies will help improve your domain authority over time.

I have been blogging for 3 years and what I cant tell you is to stop chasing Domain Authority. Just do quality content that is helpful to the people and your authority will grow. Always share your posts to friends, family and on your social media accounts so that you get traffic to boost your domain authority since Google loves it when they see that you are getting traffic from all over

1 Like

But social media traffic is useless and you won’t earn any money using social media traffic. Organic traffic is better and SEO is a must. The problem with social media traffic is that it fades very fast.

My friend, you should not just chase organic traffic. You should look for ways to earn beyond Google AdSense. You can even build an email list to grow traffic beyond organic or social media. Look at the recent Google March core update and see how SEO guys are crying. It is tough out here. Google doesn’t care about the small man.

By the way were you impacted by the recent Google core update? I lost all the traffic I had struggled to build for many years. I have quit blogging and now I want any job even being a tout.