How to find low hanging fruit keywords

I’ve checked this subreddit for similar questions but didn’t find many. I recently launched a blog covering various topics from blogging tips to recipes. My primary traffic source is Pinterest, and I’ve been optimizing my profile accordingly. While doing so, I’m considering low-volume keywords to target for organic traffic. Could you recommend any free websites for finding such keywords? I’ve tried Ubersuggest but I’m not entirely confident in its accuracy. My domain authority is 8, just to provide context (though I’m aware it’s just a number according to MOZ and Google doesn’t prioritize it). Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2 Likes

This guy gives good tips

2 Likes

You can identify and prioritize low-hanging keywords using GSC. Other tools like Google Keyword Planner, Quattr, SEMrush, or Ahrefs can help you. Look for keywords relevant to your niche and demonstrate low competition and potential impact. Finding low hanging fruit keywords, it involves identifying keywords that have good search volume but relatively low competition. These keywords can help improve your website’s search engine rankings more easily compared to more competitive keywords.