How to Get your Site Indexed by Google

Hello

What tips do you have to help Google index content more quickly?

After a week, pages are still not indexed despite my sending them a fresh sitemap.

Need to manually index them in the search console, which is time-consuming and only partially successful.

How can I move more quickly?

3 Likes

@RankRiserRenee Here are some additional actions you may do to hasten the process if Google is not indexing your content quickly, even after you have tried manual indexing using Search Console and submitted a fresh sitemap:

• Ensure your content is high-quality and unique.
  • Link new pages to existing ones on your site.
  • Share content on social media.
  • Get backlinks from reputable sites.
  • Double-check your XML sitemap.
  • Use “Fetch as Google” in the Search Console.
  • Monitor the Coverage Report in the Search Console.
  • Optimize website speed and mobile-friendliness.
  • Be patient and persistent in producing quality content.

You may speed up Google’s content indexing process by applying these tactics. Recall that SEO requires constant improvement, so adjust your strategy as needed.

2 Likes

To be completely honest, I just posted a link to the new website on a certain forum, and within hours, I saw that Google had indexed my newly established website. You should try it; it happened.

Just make sure your website has a clear and logical structure. Every important page should be reachable by following a chain of links from your homepage. Avoid complex navigation or technologies that might hinder Google’s ability to crawl your site.