Ideal blog post length

I am currently crafting a blog post for a partner website and I am honing in on SEO best practices.

Does anyone have insights on the ideal content length for optimal search engine optimization?

Ideally, there is no maximum number of words that you can use. However, the minimum post length should be around 300 words. Anything less than that cannot pass the SEO test. However, with the current generation’s poor attention span, I would suggest to keep it between 500-600 word count

When it comes to SEO and content length, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer. The ideal length depends on your topic. Generally, you want to aim for informative and engaging content, so for in-depth topics, target 1,000 words or more. But remember, quality trumps quantity! Don’t force extra words if it feels unnatural. For quick answers or product descriptions, shorter content is perfectly fine.

hey Rank, Let me tell you straight: A director once said, “No good film is too long, and no bad film is too short.” It’s really about whether it’s well-written and engaging enough to hold the audience’s attention from start to finish.