SEO Tips for Ranking a Micro Tools Website with Static Content

Treat me as an SEO noob seeking genuine tips before proceeding with a serious project. Looking for helpful and productive comments only, not looking for fake Simons thinking this community to be their virtual AGT.

I’m planning to build a micro tool site, like a PDF to Word converter or PNG to JPG, JPEG converter. The site will have only one type of content, i.e., 2-3 of these types of micro tools, and won’t be updated again. How do I do SEO for such a website as my later goal is to get approved by Adsense and start monetization?

To break it down further, I’m puzzled and not getting valid answers anywhere about the dilemma that—what needs to be done in terms of SEO to rank such a site where content will be updated only once?

Here’s my updated version of a step-by-step manual for gradually ranking a new domain:

1. Decide on your topics and niche: You must comprehend your domain before you can begin creating any material. Determine your specialty and the subjects on which you are an authority.

2. Researching keywords: Keywords are very important for SEO. You must determine which keywords have a respectable search volume and are most pertinent to your domain. In this context, resources like Ahrefs, SEMRush, and even Google’s Keyword Planner can be useful.

3. Produce high-quality content: Using these long-tail keywords as a foundation, begin composing authoritative content. These could be tutorials, articles, blog entries, or instructions. Ensure that your content is factual and thoroughly researched.