Suggest best free backlink checker

I have a feeling that I have been getting some of my guest post posted on spammy sites. Could you suggest a good ideally free back link checker.

Finding a reliable backlink checker can help ensure your guest posts aren’t on spammy sites. Here are a few free tools:

1. Google Search Console: Offers insights into links leading to your site, showing which sites link to you.
  2. Ubersuggest: Provides a limited number of free searches daily, including backlink data.
  3. Ahrefs Backlink Checker: Allows checking the top 100 backlinks to any URL for free.
  4. SEMrush: Offers a basic free version with backlink analysis.
  5. Moz Link Explorer: Limited free searches per month, showing inbound links and domain authority.
  6. Majestic: Provides a glimpse of your backlink profile in its free version.

These tools help evaluate the quality of sites linking to you, assisting in refining your guest posting strategy.

Sure! Here are some easy-to-use, free tools to check backlinks for your guest posts:

1. Google Search Console: Great for seeing who links to your site. It’s free.
  2. Ubersuggest: Offers a few free daily searches to check backlinks.
  3. Ahrefs Backlink Checker: Provides the top 100 backlinks to any website for free.
  4. Moz Link Explorer: Allows a few free searches each month to see backlinks.
  5. SEMrush: Has a free version that gives a basic view of backlinks.

These tools can help you ensure your guest posts aren’t on spammy sites. While free tools are useful, they might have limits like fewer searches per day.

Your list of backlink checkers is quite comprehensive, but you might consider adding information on how often these tools update their backlink databases. Since backlinks can frequently change, the update frequency can impact the accuracy and reliability of the data provided by these tools. Additionally, mentioning the user interface and ease of use of each tool could help users select the one that best fits their level of SEO expertise.

Your list of backlink checkers is great, but remember the free versions offer limited features compared to paid plans. For deeper analysis, consider upgrading to access more comprehensive tools.

Here are some free backlink checkers to identify guest posts on spammy sites: Ahrefs (limited free version), Moz Open Site Explorer, SEMrush Backlink Checker, and Majestic Backlink Checker. I’d recommend SEMrush or Moz as they provide good data without usage limits. Inspect links from low quality sites carefully as those could be spammy or low value.

Great list of free backlink checkers! These tools are essential for monitoring the quality of sites linking to yours, helping ensure your guest posts are in good company.

User

I have a feeling that I have been getting some of my guest posts posted on spammy sites. Could you suggest a good ideally free back link checker?