What are some effective backlinking strategies?

I’ve been using HARO and reaching out to B2B writers for backlinks, but I’m not seeing much success. People say the skyscraper technique isn’t great. What do you use? What’s the best method?

2 Likes

Although there are benefits to both HARO and the skyscraper strategy, you should also look into other link-building techniques including broken link building, guest blogging, or producing excellent content that draws backlinks organically. Changing up your strategy and concentrating on giving your audience real value will frequently result in improved link acquisition over the long run.

2 Likes

Competitor Backlink Analysis: Check out where your competitors are getting their backlinks. This can give you ideas on where to get your links from. Spend time researching your competitors’ backlinks as part of your link-building plan.

1 Like

Based on my extensive experience in digital marketing and link-building, one strategy I’ve mastered and found particularly effective is guest blogging. This method involves writing high-quality, relevant content for reputable websites within your industry in exchange for a backlink to your site. To succeed, I start by identifying authoritative blogs using tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush, then craft personalized outreach pitches with unique, valuable content ideas tailored to each site’s audience. Providing genuine value through in-depth, well-researched, and engaging content is key, as is building long-term relationships with editors and site owners.

1 Like

I ensure my content is SEO-optimized with relevant keywords, internal links, and compelling calls to action, and I track performance using analytics tools to refine my approach. Guest blogging has consistently secured high-quality backlinks, improved my site’s authority, and driven targeted traffic, making it a game-changer for link-building efforts.

1 Like

Hi there! When it comes to real link-building, Postifluence has worked well for me. It places a strong emphasis on organic methods, provides in-depth data, and makes guest post outreach easier via its marketplace. Well worth looking into if you want a real SEO strategy.