What are some effective strategies for building high-quality backlinks for a new website?

Hey guys, so imagine we’ve just launched a new blog or website in any niche. Obviously, it’s got low authority at the moment. But here’s the thing: when we reach out to some other low authority sites, like maybe 10 or 15, for a guest post opportunity, they either reject us or ask for money.

So, I’m wondering, what’s the most effective way to approach people to score a free guest post opportunity? I’ve also tried things like broken link building and resource page link building, but the success rate has been pretty low.

What strategies have you found to be effective for promoting a brand new website or blog? I’m looking for some actionable advice with a high success rate.

Any tips?

I feel you. Starting a blog is a challenging and humbling experience.

For a new blog, it would take a lot of hard work to attract backlinks, this means creating lots of quality and original SEO content that will attract authority. It is a sure method of getting backlinks, but it is also a long route to take and requires a lot of patience.

To build high-quality backlinks for a new website, create valuable content like data-driven studies or in-depth guides. Reach out to websites and suggest your content for their resource pages. You can also find and replace broken links on relevant sites with links to your content.