What are some of the best SEO courses available?

Hey guys, so here’s the deal: I haven’t had any formal SEO training, but I’ve picked up some skills while working at my current job. Now, they want me to level up by taking a proper course to enhance my skills.

I’ve checked out Udemy and found some classes, but the reviews are kind of mixed. I’m wondering if there are any good courses on there, or if you know of better options elsewhere?

Thanks for the help!

There are numerous SEO courses available, catering to beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced professionals. Here are some highly regarded SEO courses:

1. The Complete SEO Course by Reliablesoft Academy: This course covers all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, on-page optimization, technical SEO, link building, and SEO tools. It’s suitable for beginners and includes practical exercises and quizzes.
  2. SEO Training Course by Moz: Moz offers a comprehensive SEO training course covering fundamentals, keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and reporting. The course includes video lessons, quizzes, and practical exercises.
  3. SEO Certification by HubSpot Academy: HubSpot’s SEO certification course covers SEO strategy, keyword research, on-page optimization, technical SEO, and link building. It’s suitable for beginners and includes video lessons, quizzes, and practical exercises.
  4. SEO Training Course by SEMrush Academy: SEMrush offers a free SEO training course covering keyword research, on-page optimization, technical SEO, and link building. The course includes video lessons, quizzes, and practical exercises.
  5. Coursera SEO Specialization: Offered by the University of California, Davis, this specialization includes courses on SEO fundamentals, content strategy, and advanced SEO techniques. It’s suitable for intermediate learners and includes video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on projects.
  6. Udemy SEO Courses: Udemy offers a variety of SEO courses catering to different skill levels and interests. Popular courses include “SEO 2022: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites” and “The Complete SEO Course: Rank Your Website in Google Easily.”
  7. SEO That Works by Backlinko: Created by SEO expert Brian Dean, SEO That Works is a premium course that covers advanced SEO strategies for driving organic traffic and improving search rankings. It includes video lessons, case studies, and live coaching sessions.
  8. SEO Essentials Certificate by Coursera: Offered by the University of California, Davis, this certificate program covers SEO fundamentals, keyword research, on-page optimization, and SEO strategy. It’s suitable for beginners and includes video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on projects.

These are just a few examples of the many SEO courses available online. When choosing a course, consider your current skill level, learning style, budget, and specific areas of interest within SEO.

If you’re unsure about Udemy due to mixed reviews, consider alternatives like Coursera or LinkedIn Learning for comprehensive SEO courses. Additionally, Moz and HubSpot Academy offer specialized, highly-regarded SEO training for free. These platforms provide updated content reflecting the latest industry trends.

Would you like specific course recommendations from these platforms?

HubSpot do a good free SEO course as do Moz. I’m pretty sure there’s a Google one too…