What's the best SEO tools right now that you are using?

As a new kid in the world of SEO, I would love to get recommendations about this

There are two main categories: free and paid. Free options like Google Search Console and Google Analytics are fantastic for starters. They track your website’s health, traffic, and keywords, giving you a solid foundation. If you’re looking to go deeper, paid tools like Ahrefs or Semrush are great for competitor research and in-depth keyword analysis. These can be especially helpful for finding content gaps and opportunities to rank higher. Ultimately, the best SEO tool depends on your budget and expertise, but with a good mix of free and paid options, you can take your website’s SEO to the next level!

Are you currently using any SEO tools? If so, what are your experiences with them?

Hey there! Right now, I’m finding a lot of value in tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz. They each offer a range of features for keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink tracking, and more. Personally, I like to use a combination of these tools to get a comprehensive view of my website’s SEO performance and identify areas for improvement.