What's the best web-builder for SEO?

I have used a variety of web builders over the years to suit the needs of my projects and clients. It was easier to work with some than others. Which is the greatest web builder/platform? Is it WordPress, manual coding, or something else?

1 Like

Here there are a lot of the best web-builders depending on your needs!

@KeywordKaiserKara Have you tried Wix also known as Squarespace, it’s easy to use, great for beginners, and good for basic sites.

1 Like

Yes, i can recommend @KeywordKaiserKara to use it but I want you to know @BacklinkBaronBill - Wix HAS Limited Design Changes: Making big design changes later on can be challenging once you have selected a template. This may limit your ability to completely alter the appearance and feel of the website.

I can recommend @KeywordKaiserKara Go for Wordpress.

WordPress is highly flexible with thousands of themes and plugins, including powerful SEO plugins like Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack.

Determining the “best” web builder or platform depends on your individual requirements and expertise. Here’s an overview of some popular options to help you make an informed decision:

WordPress:

Pros: Widely used, extensive range of plugins and themes for customization, suitable for beginners with moderate learning curve.
Cons: Requires regular maintenance and updates, managing plugins can be complex, less flexible compared to manual coding.

Manual Coding:

Pros: Complete control and flexibility, ideal for intricate or bespoke web applications.
Cons: Demands advanced coding skills and significant time commitment, less accessible for beginners.

Website Builders (Wix, Squarespace, etc.):

Pros: User-friendly with drag-and-drop interfaces, great for novices and non-technical users, provides pre-designed templates.
Cons: Limited customization compared to manual coding or WordPress, may pose constraints for complex projects, potential limitations on future feature additions.

Some people suggest using Squarespace and Wix, but I think the best option is a self-hosted version of WordPress.

WordPress is the most popular CMS, so it has the largest library of tools and plugins, plus solutions to any problem you might encounter.

Additionally, it works well for both small and large sites, so you don’t have to worry about outgrowing it.

Hey Keyword, Based on what I know, here’s a list for you:

• Wix: Most comprehensive SEO checklist and AI-powered SEO features.
  • SITE123: Best SEO site audit tool.
  • Squarespace: Professional SEO tools and advanced marketing.
  • Webador: Simplest SEO builder for beginners.
  • IONOS: Affordable web builder with good business tools.
  • Shopify: The best e-commerce platform.